BE SAFE, BE CREATIVE!
Tethered photo shooting is the new way of creating high-quality images without being in the same physical location with the model.
HOW DOES THE CONCEPT WORK?
1. Our camera on the tripod is connected to a laptop by tethered high-speed cable.
2. A remote control camera program is connected with the photographer via Zoom.
3. The screen of our laptop is shared with the photographer.
4. The photographer gets remote control access so he can control the camera through the Remote program.
5. The photographer can change all the functions of the camera through our remote control program. He can focus and hit the trigger, so the results are according to his wish.
WHO IS ON THE SET DURING THE REMOTE SHOOTING?
Besides the model, there is always a technician who ensures the smooth process of the photo shooting.
WHAT EQUIPMENT IS AVAILABLE FOR MY PHOTOSHOOT?
Camera: Nikon D7100
Lenses: 55-300mm/f4, 35mm/f1,8 or 18-55mm/f3
Tethered program: Smart Shooter 4
Additional equipment is specific to each location
WHAT DO I NEED TO HAVE?
A computer with microphone
Good and creative mood 🙂
WHAT HAPPENS WITH THE PRODUCED PHOTOGRAPHS?
The photographer receives all the photos via Wetransfer within 36 hours after the end of his remote photo shoot.
The photographer is the exclusive owner of the photos. A model release is signed by the model.
HOW CAN I GIVE IT A TRY?
1. For beginners: We advise to join our remote shooting workshop, where we explain the entire concept. This way you will be able to try everything with our personal support while shooting with one of our models.
2. For advanced photographers: You are welcome to book any model available below in the location of your choice. Just simply fill in the booking form.
Choose one of our Tethered models and shoot with her in our amazing A2 location any day that suits you!
Minimum booking time is 2 hours.
2 hours 130€
3 hours 190€
4 hours 250€
(can be paid by Paypal or bank transfer)
For booking simply fill in the booking form below. 🙂
YOUR TETHERED SHOOTING MODELS
YOUR TETHERED SHOOTING LOCATIONS
RESULTS OF OUR TETHERED SHOOTINGS