INFORMATION RELATED TO THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
in accordance with the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 on 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/ES (hereinafter referred to as “Regulation”)
ICO: 878 42 840
based Jablonecka 711, 190 00 Prague, Czech Republic
contact person for the processing of personal data: Veronika Zemanova
Telephone: 00420 774 145 123
(hereinafter referred to as “Administator”)
1. The processes your personal data, necessary for the proper performance of activities travel agency Czechphotoshoot (also like “Personal data”)
2. The Your Personal data processed only for the following purposes and on the basis of the above legal bases:
a) us concluded the contract (as of) and associated legal obligation
b) a legitimate interest and the protection of rights
c). your consent (if required and granted)
3. Personal data about you in connection with our activities to such third parties or recipients and to the extent necessary:
A ) cooperating travel agency Sport-Kids
b) cooperating persons
c) persons providing intermediary server, web, cloud and IT services d)administrative bodies , public authorities
4.Personal data shall not be provided to third persons from countries outside the EU and the EEA.
5.Personal data will be processed for the duration of the Treaty, or necessary for the performance of the archiving the duty, under the laws in force, but no later than 5 years after its closure.
6. In accordance with the rules on the protection of personal data (Regulation) have these rights, which you acknowledge this:
a) Right of access to personal data for the, which means you can apply for, whether personal data relating to you or not and if they are, for what purposes, to the extent available, how long will be processed, whether the right to rectification, erasure, or object, where personal data have been obtained, and that of the automatic processing of personal data, including any profiling. I have the right to obtain a copy of your personal data, and is free of charge for the first provision of additional administrator may require appropriate remuneration and administrative costs.
b) Right of rectification of personal data, which means you can request the administrator to correct or complement of personal data are inaccurate or incomplete.
c) The deletion of personal data, which means that they must clear your personal data if (i) they are no longer required for the purposes for which they were collected or processed, (ii) you are (were) on the basis of the data provided and there is no other reason for you to (iii) the processing and there is no prevailing legitimate grounds for processing (iv) the processing is unlawful or (v) a legal duty.
d) The restrictions on the processing of personal data, which means that until the issues concerning the processing of your personal data, in particular (i) deny the accuracy of personal data, (ii) the processing is unlawful, but want their deletion of personal data processing, (iii) no longer needs for the purposes of processing personal data, but yes (iv) or if you been to the processing personal data may only be stored and further processing is subject to your consent, arguing that such data are needed for the defence of legal claims.
e) The portability of data, which means you have the right to obtain your personal information, you consent to the processing, or for the purpose of the contract, and is commonly used in a structured, machine-readable format, and, where technically feasible, you have the right to forward these data to another administrator.
f) Oppose the law of administration of personal data, which means that you can for the written or electronic data object to the processing of your personal data, cause that the personal data is processed, if proven serious legitimate grounds for processing that outweigh your interests or rights and freedoms.
g) Lodge a complaint to the processing of data in the protection of personal data at: www.uoou.cz.
7. All rights provided for in the preceding paragraph, you can apply for the electronic e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
8. In the event of the use personal data for purposes other than those specified in this clause shall be provided, without delay, all information about the purpose and further information referred to in this clause.
9. This document containing information shall take effect from the date of 5.4.2019